We have officially hit the halfway point of Darebin Music Feast 2014 and there is still so much on.
Some ideas for the second week of Feasting:
– Perform at the open mic night, Tues 14 Sep
– See one of the gigs at our host of local venues
– Learn about all things bluegrass at the Bluegrass Workshop & Jam
– Come to the Artists In Conversation sessions with Richard Watts
– Attend one or more of the Shop Talk workshops and upskill your music industry abilities
– Enjoy our big showcase events: The Songwriters’ Award Final & the Decibels Record Showcase
– Take the gigs to a family friendly event or two
– Come on down to the FREE Bain Marie festival hub for tunes, food and a drink or two
– Catch all of the glorious shows held in the Northcote Town Hall
– Spot a busker and enjoy the community stages at the Street Feast sessions
See you there!